The Quapaw Area Council is having a contest to design the patch for our 2021 Family Friends of Scouting campaign. There will be one winner, one patch for the entire Council. The patch will be used as part of the recognition items. The winner will be selected by a committee of volunteers. All entries must be submitted by August 17, 2020. Entries need to be submitted to Gerald.Henson@scouting.org.
Guidelines & rules for contest
- Must be a registered youth
- One entry per youth
- All entries must be submitted by 2:00 pm on August 17, 2020
- Adhere to BSA insignia guidelines
- Patch needs to be reflective of entire council
- Must represent the Scout Oath & Law
- The patch can’t be a multiyear theme.
- No motions
- Must have a fleur de lis
- Must say Quapaw Area Council
- Must say 2021 Family Friends of Scouting
Suggestions & ideas
- Patch can be ghosted or glow in the dark
- Be creative
- Arkansas themed
- C-130 themed
- Scouting activity themed
Good Luck !!!
Any questions please reach out to Gerald.email@example.com